Mauro Libi Crestani
- Mauro Libi Crestani (Caracas 1970) is a Venezuelan businessman from the food sector.
- He is president of the food processing company Avenas Inproceca, one of the main oat processing and distributing companies in Venezuela.
- Mauro Libi has business experience of more than 20 years.
- He was first inspired by his father who was an entrepreneur of the transport area. At age 16 he traveled to Italy, Milan to study management.
- In 1996, at the age of 26, Libi returned to Venezuela to apply his knowledge and became a food industry entrepreneur.
- He started in his father’s company, and at that time had a team of 33 employees.
- The experience acquired by Libi over time has led him to found and lead initiatives such as Frimaca (Cold and Macaracuay Service), the Avelina food brand, and the Casa Hogar Al Fin social welfare project.
Casa Hogar Al Fin Foundation
- In 2005, Mauro Libi Crestani, established an organization to provide qualified care for street children. It was called the Casa Hogar Al Fin Foundation, a social responsibility initiative that works with the support of the companies of the Libi Group.
- The Casa Hogar Foundation is located in the town of La Guaira and has the capacity to serve up to 75 children between 0 and 17 years old.
- Children and adolescents have medical and psychological care.
- According to their age, children receive education through alliances with schools, thanks to the financial support of the Foundation.
- Of the total number of children who have passed through Casa Hogar Al Fin since its founding, more than 50% have been able to be reinserted into new families, and have been able to develop professionally thanks to the help of the Foundation.